The creator of the most popular podcast microphone and recording console, RODE have announced competition the RODE cast podcast competition with Anchor to help podcast creators gain industry recognition and reach new audiences.
What is the Anchor x RODE Cast podcast competition?
For its 3rd year running, the podcasting competition aims to discover fresh voices in short-form podcasting and a chance to win over 100 podcasting prizes!
The RODE Cast competition is great for those looking to start a podcast!
Got an idea for a podcast? Simply submit a mini-episode to My RØDE Cast competition for a chance to win 1 of more than 100 podcasting prize packs.
What do I need to do to submit to the competition?
Here’s how you submit your podcast idea to the RODE Cast competition.
- Register or log in to see all the details of the competition, including tips and ideas to get you inspired.
Record your podcast. It needs to be 1-2 minutes long and can be on any topic and in any style. Not sure how to get started? Check out the ‘Tips and Tricks‘ page.
- Upload your podcast to Anchor, My RØDE Cast’s official.
- Get the link to your podcast from Anchor, and copy / paste it into the My RØDE Cast entry page. Click here for detailed instructions on how to upload your podcast.
- Once your podcast is approved, you will receive a confirmation email and it will appear on the ‘Listen’ page.
- Share your podcast and encourage your friends, family and fans to vote for it! The podcast with the most votes will win the People’s Choice Prize!
What prizes do you win at the RODE Cast competition?
There are over 100 prizes to be won including the RODECaster Pro, Microphones and more:
1 x RØDECaster Pro
4 x Procaster
4 x PSM1
4 x PSA1
4 x NT-USB Mini
1 x Wireless GO II
1 x COLORS
1 x Interview GO
1 x MagClip GO
1 x RØDECaster Pro Accessory Pack (SC9, DC-USB1, HJA-4, XLR-ID)