Our podcast bootcamp is aimed at supporting creators with active podcasts
Our Artist Management course provides current and future podcast hosts with the most relevant and up-to-date skills, so you can expertly navigate the podcast industry.
Sheila Knowles, our founding director and expert podcast consultant, will guide you through the exciting world of podcast. Over four comprehensive modules, she will provide you with the know-how, passion and confidence to oversee every aspect of your podcasting career, including best practice recording tips, publishing, live performance, brand partnerships, guest outreach and much more.
This immersive online course presents a rare opportunity to work closely alongside a respected podcast industry professional. You’ll become equipped with the skills needed for a fulfilling and effective career in podcasting.
We look forward to welcoming you to our Podcast Bootcamp and supporting you on your podcast industry journey.
The passionate, engaging and personal tutorship we’re renowned for
An opportunity to learn from a respected podcast industry professional
The most up-to-date, relevant and immediately applicable skills available
A feature rich, immersive and interactive online learning platform
A certificate of successful course completion, posted to you
An invite to join an active and supportive online alumni community
What we’ll cover:
- Brand Development – Refine your brand with the input of our experienced team and learn how to set yourself apart. Focus is on working on your host voice, script, personality,
- Marketing/Promotion – Learn the ins and outs of podcast marketing/promotion directly from us. The trial and error approach to retaining fans ends today.
- Podcast audit – Approach the creative process through a critical lens with our production team focusing on your logo, pitch, voice control.
- Social Media – There’s the numbers game and then there’s the REAL numbers game. Learn the difference and see the results.
- Alumni – Development doesn’t end after two weeks. Our team is here to guide and propel true talent.
- I’m not making any money.
- I can’t get signed by a label.
- I don’t know how to get distribution.
- No radio air play of my music.
- Poor quality of my tracks.
- The production of my music is not very good.
- My management team doesn’t know what to do.
- I need to improve my live performances.
- How do I market myself and my music?
Upon successful completion of the one or two week bootcamps, you will receive a Level I or Level II certification.
Sign up now and be on your way to becoming a better podcast host.
We will provide:
Available Course Dates
Online in our virtual classroom:
28th May – 2nd June 2021 | Friday – Tuesday | 17:00-19:30 *
Wednesdays 5th May – 2nd June | Wednesdays | 19:00 – 21:30