Produced and presented by former BBC documentaries and programme presenter Neale James, Photography Daily is a bite sized (20 minutes) Monday to Thursday briefing/magazine podcast featuring daily photo-essays and guest appearances to inspire and encourage debate in an exciting growing world of photography, with a Friday Photowalk edition where still images and audio come together to produce a mailbag show discussing the topics raised during the week in a 30 minute end of the week special.
There are many podcasts available to photographers and creatives, but only a handful of photography casts in the world are actually daily.
Guests so far include:
- Keith Bernstein, Nelson Mandela’s personal photographer, and latterly film and stills unit photographer requested by Clint Eastwood
- Jo-Anne McArthur, animal rights activist and photojournalist
- John Swannell, photographer to the Royal Family and fashion shooter, former Bailey assistant
- Jason Florio, human rights photographer in Africa
- Tom Stoddart, renowned British photojournalist, war and conflict photographer